RE: seg fault and ssl

From: Andy Hobbs <andy_at_hobbs.uk.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:01:31 +0100

Hi,

Are you using apache and creating your own threads to do things or are you
using apache as a threaded server?

If you are not using apache as a threaded server I expect it will not
register it's callbacks.

I suggest you make you code register it's own callbacks if apache has not
already done so (query the presence of the apache threading module to
determine this)

Andy