Re: Simple cookie interface!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:17:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Peteris Krumins [Newsgroups] wrote:

> Okay. I have made the changes and added documentation for the interface
> setopt/getinfo options in man pages.

Great!

I only modified it slightly to build fine even when HTTP or cookies are
disabled. I've now committed this!

The only downside with this interface that I can think of right now, is that
it modifies the string given as input to CURLOPT_COOKIELIST, which I think is
rather ugly.

I have no easy work-around for this that doesn't involve simply strduping()
the string on entry. But perhaps that's still better than requiring writable
and disposable strings as input?