Using Libcurl to recieve an HTML page

From: Sue Stones <cyberstones_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:55:56 +1000

I am trying to use libcurl to get information from a webpage, that
informations will be used by my application. I retrieve the page and
then pass it down a pipe so that it is not lost to stdout.

The problem I am having is that since curl does not retrieve the EOF
the transaction never finishes, easy_curl_cleanup is never called, the
pipe never terminates and the process reading the other end of the
pipe enters a perpetual loop.

How can I terminate the call?

I have read everything that I can find that might show how to use
this, and have been going round in circles for days.

thanks

sue