Re: [libcurl] compilation failed on Windows CE (EVC4)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:50:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Jimmy Chen wrote:

> Sorry, I will try me best to be someone makes the fix. But now I have no
> idea how to deal with this.

A first test would be to create an empty process.h file in a dir somewhere and
then add -I/path/to/there to the compiler options and see if libcurl builds
fine. If it does, you know that the libcurl build doesn't need process.h on
WinCE and you could wrap all includes of that file with #ifdef HAVE_PROCESS_H
style (and add #define HAVE_PROCESS_H to the config-win32.h file) and life
will be good.