cURL downloading speed

From: Gonzalo <alvenn_db_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:01:51 +0200

Dear all,

I am a new user of CURL library, and I have developed an FTP client
using it. I have not much experience with it, but I found it quite easy
to use and I was able to build my FTP client pretty fast. Now, I have a
problem. Maybe it is something I have not configured properly, but I
don't have any idea of how to modify it.

My problem is that I have an FTP server, and using the standard ftp
windows client I am able to download files at 30 Kbps in average. But
using cURL, I am not able to download them more than at 5 Kbps. Is there
any way of configuring the speed (maybe resizing the TPC window)?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad