Réf. : Re: VC6 and static libcurl problem

From: Philippe HAMEAU <philippe.hameau_at_sagem.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:08:44 +0200

Hey Daniel, is it possible to have some kind of autoreply for this kind of
question we get twice a week ? :)
How to deal with people who just don't want to RTFM and read the FAQ?

Phil

Cory Nelson <phrosty_at_gmail.com>

Envoyé par : curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se
05/06/2005 04:49
Veuillez répondre à Cory Nelson; Veuillez répondre à libcurl development
Remis le : 05/06/2005 05:27

        Pour : libcurl development <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
        cc : (ccc : Philippe HAMEAU/DRD/SAGEM)
        Objet : Re: VC6 and static libcurl problem

Make sure you are #defining CURL_STATICLIB before including the libcurl
headers

--
Cory Nelson
http://www.int64.org