Issue with libcurlnet: Slist

From: JGP <chothu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:35:57 -0400

Hi,

I'm a curl newbie trying to get libcurlnet to work with an ftp server using
implicit SSL.
I'm able to connect, see a list, upload a file etc.

The problem is that when I try to get the following code to run in Visual
Studio.NET 2003;

           slist3.Append("cwd /Distribution/edi/Test");
           slist3.Append("RNFR (nil)");
           slist3.Append("RNTO testabc.txt");

   ..it seems to execute only the last command in the slist. It ignores the
first two commands. This ofcourse results in a CURLE_FTP_QUOTE_ERROR.
I unfortunately don't have Visual C++ on my machine so I cannot really look
into or modify the libcurl source code. Any help from Jeff or others is
appreciated.

Thanks,
Chothu