easy, multi or share?

From: Michael Mastroianni <MMastroianni_at_choicestream.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:22:00 -0400

Just looking for some advice. I'm using libcurl in an application that
has to spider hundreds of thousands of sites, and is expected to be up
for weeks at a time.

I'm currently using the easy interface, with around 300 threads. I tried
re-using curlhandles, but didn't see any real benefit.

My question is: if you had to write such an application using libcurl,
which interface would you use?

Also, is there any benefit to re-using a connection to go to a host
different from the one in the previous connection?

Thanks for any help.

Michael Mastroianni