A curllib+ssl usage question
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:57:14 -0700
I am using the development package libcurl-7.13.1-ssl-zlib-ares.zip for NT platform. I have application written using curllib ftp successfully already, and now I need to make them secure using SSL.
The ftp server is: on Redhat Enterprise AS 4.0, Proftpd 1.2.10, and OpenSSL 0.9.7g
The following included are the error messages I got running my application (the ftp client side) below, and I would like to know what happened that caused the login timeout, and the FTP response reading failed?
* About to connect() to figueroa.inside.abhaisystems.com port 21
* Trying 192.168.80.228... * connected
* Connected to figueroa.inside.abhaisystems.com (192.168.80.228) port 21
< 220 ProFTPD 1.2.10 Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [192.168.80.228]
> AUTH TLS
< 234 AUTH TLS successful
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: C:/SecureComm/CurlSSL_Dev/Debug/cacert_kqn_052105.pem
* SSL connection using RC4-MD5
* Server certificate:
* subject: /C=US/ST=California/L=Santa Clara/O=Inmage/CN=figueroa.inside.
* start date: 2005-05-19 18:29:44 GMT
* expire date: 2006-05-19 18:29:44 GMT
* common name: figueroa.inside.abhaisystems.com (matched)
* issuer: /C=CA/ST=California/L=Santa Clara/O=Inmage/CN=figueroa.inside.a
* SSL certificate verify ok.
< 421 Login Timeout (120 seconds): closing control connection.
> AUTH SSL
* FTP response reading failed
* Closing connection #0
Got CURLE_RECV_ERROR curllib error message.
May 22 14:16:22 mod_tls/2.0.7: TLS/TLS-C requested, starting TLS handshake
May 22 14:16:22 mod_tls/2.0.7: TLSv1/SSLv3 connection accepted, using cipher RC4-MD5 (128 bits)
May 22 14:16:22 mod_tls/2.0.7: Client: C = US, ST = CA, L = fremont, O = inmage, OU = eng, CN = wyani, emailAddress = wyani_at_inmage.net
Received on 2005-05-23