libcurl for Java Example?

From: Tommy Taylor <tommyjmu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:52:04 -0400

I'm looking for a good example of how to use the Java libcurl library. I
have a file that I need to download from a https site. The way I get to it
in the browswer is by logging in which does a POST then I have to navigate
to another page where I select a file to download and then it generates the
filename and pops up a Save-As dialog box. The examples that I have found so
far haven't helped me to get this moving. If anyone has examples of using
headers, or even comments about their findings with using the Java libcurl
library that would be great!!

--
Tommy Taylor
tommyjmu_at_gmail.com