Re: Use curl-library as server???

From: Gonzalo Diethelm <gonzalo.diethelm_at_diethelm.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:24:50 -0400

I would believe Jack was asking more on the lines of a LIBRARY, such as
libcurl, that could be used to add HTTP server functionality to an
existing (C) program. The closest to this would be something like
mini_httpd and its relatives, micro_httpd and thttpd.

I looked for something like an HTTP server library some time ago, and
finally used SWILL (yeah, that's its name), more information here:

  http://systems.cs.uchicago.edu/swill/

It hasn't been updated for several years now, so watch out.

Regards.

--
Gonzalo Diethelm
gonzalo.diethelm_at_aditiva.com