trying to chmod a directory with libcurl

From: nelson <gnel_at_cenobioracing.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 22:46:05 +0100

Hi, Im using the excepcional VB6 libcurl wrappers from Jeffrey
Phillips, exactly I have used the easyget and ftpupload samples inside
an application Im writing to upload photos to a php gallery(mig.sf.net),
the problem is that *I need to chmod* a directory that I have previously
created with libcurl in order to let the apache user write files to it
(php script), I have been googling and it seems I have to use the
CURLOPT_QUOTE or CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE options in order to execute a "SITE
CHMOD 777 my_directory", the problem is that Im not a curl expert and
the VB6 wrappers doesnt have a sample for this nor any other sample that
uses a string array parameter to pass to CURLOPT like CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE.

So, can anybody point me to:

- a similar snippet,sample about doing this with vb6 wrappers.
or
- a curl command "curl ...." that I could adapt to my purposes...(as I
can execute the curl command from the VB application)

Thanks