Re: linux curl_easy_perform error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:32:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005, Cornu Nicolas wrote:

> I am developping a linux windows portable server. I use libcurl and my app
> crash on linux on curl_easy_perfrom

If you are using a very recent libcurl the most likely causes for your
problem, are 1) a problem in your write callback, or 2) you messed up the
memory somehow before you called libcurl so that a malloc/free function within
libcurl goes bananas.

If you provide a full example source code (that compiles as-is) and that
crashes when used with a given public URL, I'll be happy to verify my claim.