test cases "keywords"

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:54:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I've just started to mark up each test case with a set of "keywords" that
mentions what particular protocol and details the test case is meant to test.

I'm doing this to get a better overview of what feature we actually test, to
possibly detect "gaps" and to get a general grip of the tests.

It is a tedious work, and I've only done some 30 tests so far.

The overview is updated automatically on the web site and can be found here:

         http://curl.haxx.se/auto/keywords.html

I intend to extend the report page soon. (The script generating the report is
'tests/keywords.pl' as committed to CVS.)