Ann TclCurl 0.13.2
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:42:31 +0200
I have released the newest TclCurl for libcurl 7.13.2, the main changes
since the last version are:
* New features:
* New configure options:
* ftpaccount: When an FTP server asks for "account data"
after user name and password has been provided.
* sourceurl: When set, it enables a FTP third party transfer.
* sourcequote: Exactly like '-quote', but for the source host.
* The following options are now obsolete 'sourcehost', 'sourcepath',
'sourceport' and 'pasvhost'.
* curl::versioninfo will indicate if there is support for
* More information can be obtained using 'curl::getinfo':
* numconnects: to get the number of new connections
TclCurl had to create to achieve the previous transfer.
* sslengines: returns a list of the OpenSSL crypto-engines
* httpconnectcode: returns the last received proxy
response code to a CONNECT request
* Bug fix:
* Fixed the "-sourcepostquote" option.
* Daniel A. Steffen fixed a bug with parallel builds.
For more information, please visit:
Share the wonders,
Received on 2005-04-21