Re: curl_multi_fdset: doc suggests that fdsets are zero-ed before adding?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:18:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Alien wrote:

> maybe it'd be better like this:

> does that seem good?

It does. I'll update that section based on your feedback. Thanks!

> I have seen in the archives that there was a discussion about replacement
> functions, was there any consensus? I do hope that this function does not
> disappear, it makes select stuff alot easier.

There is a consensus, or at least we agree enough to get me started. I'm
slowly progressing on this. I have so many different curl projects going on at
the same time though, so I don't know when I'll actually have something to
show that works.

But no, I have no plans to remove curl_multi_fdset() within the forseeable
future. Removing functions should not be done without great consideration and
careful planning.