Re: problem using libcurl/curlpp

From: Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre <jpb_at_rrette.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:16:16 -0400

On April 13, 2005 12:49 pm, informatik4u_at_web.de wrote:
> Hi i am new to Linux Programming and trying to use libcurl/curlpp for my
> programm. Compiling works so far, but when i am linking i get a couple of
> errors. i hope you can help me (i am using gentoo linux and anjuta as IDE)

You don't link to curlpp. Did you used curl-config to get CFLAGS and LDFLAGS?
If that so, use curlpp-config instead. Don't forget that cURLpp is a wrapper
around libcurl and libcurl's developping team is not responsible of cURLpp.
You should send your cURLpp's questions to the cURLpp's mailing-list.