RE: usage CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION with Upload FTP

From: <christophe.legry_at_orsyp.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:16:52 +0200

CURLOPT_TRANSFERTEXT is set with TRUE
CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION is set with CURL_TIMECOND_IFUNMODSINCE
CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE is set with long value of time="20050404085500" and the last modify date of distant file is "20050404085840"
=>transfert not set but Curl return error 18 (infilesize=1176768)

I'am modify function ftp_perform() (file ftp.c). I add new line in "case CURL_TIMECOND_IFUNMODSINCE" : "data->set.infilesize = -1;".
=>Curl work fine.

Have another solution?

Tanks for your help
C.L.