Re: enabling AUTH based on AUTH settings?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:33:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I'll go away for a mini-vacation now for a few days, and I'll try to give
> this some more thought during it.

Oh well, I've now given it some more thoughts and I think it currently feels
wrong to add six new options to the already existing massive amount of
options, just to be able to remove four ones in a distant future.

So, unless somone else feels strongly about it and feels like working on it,
I'll just happily ignore this for now.

My work list of curl stuff is quite full anyway. (Which for the curious minds
can be found at http://daniel.haxx.se/now.html.)