Re: getting the Content-Description and other headers

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:06:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, John Chamberlain wrote:

(consider the curl-library mailing list in the future for libcurl issues, I
cc'ed this reply over there now)

> Hello, using the "easy" interface how does one get the Content-Description
> header field sent by the server?
>
> For that matter how are other optional headers discovered?

Both these questions have the same answer:

   http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTHEADERFUNCTION

If you end up writing a small test app for it, I would appreciate if you
posted it to us so that we can add it as an example source!