libcurl and MFC link problems

From: Kevin - FundNET <kevin_at_fundnet.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:48:02 -0600

Hey everyone,

I'm building a small data transfer application and have hit the wall. I've
searched google groups and been through the documentation several times...
only to find the only help on this list.

Anyhow, I've sucessfully compiled libcurl.dll & libcurl.lib and have them
added to my build settings correctly. I've included curl.h and easy.h. I
keep getting the following errors though when I try to actually use any
methods.

AutoSync.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_cleanup
AutoSync.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_perform
AutoSync.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_setopt
AutoSync.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_init
AutoSync.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_global_init

Also, I'm getting the followin output *after* the link errors:

C:\SYNC\include\curl\curl.h(973): Could not find the file
support/SupportDefs.h.
C:\SYNC\include\curl\multi.h(67): Could not find the file sys/select.h.
C:\SYNC\include\curl\multi.h(71): Could not find the file sys/socket.h.
C:\SYNC\include\curl\multi.h(73): Could not find the file sys/time.h.
C:\SYNC\include\curl\curl.h(973): Could not find the file
support/SupportDefs.h.
C:\SYNC\include\curl\multi.h(67): Could not find the file sys/select.h.
C:\SYNC\include\curl\multi.h(71): Could not find the file sys/socket.h.
C:\SYNC\include\curl\multi.h(73): Could not find the file sys/time.h.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm somewhat of a noob with c++,
but I'm a seasoned developer so be somewhat easy on me. =]

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Aebig

http://www.fundnet.ca