Fatal:Expected an option: Lc\curl\curl\lib

From: Abhijit Gadkari <abhijit.gadkari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:12:11 -0800

Problem with compiling libcurl in C

I am using Borland C++ Compiler 5.5.1 for windows32 on Windows XP
machine. I have included the reference of libcurl's include and lib
directory in Borland's bcc32.cfg[for compiling] and ilink32.cfg [for
linking] file.

My bcc32.cfg is

-I"c:\Borland\Bcc55\include"
-I"C:\curl\curl\include"
-L"c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib"
-L"C:\curl\curl\lib"

And ilink32.cfg is

-L"c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib"
-L"c:\curl\curl-7.13.1\lib"

c:\curl\curl\include is the location of libcurl's include directory
and c:\curl\curl\lib is the address of libcurl's lib directory.

When I try to compile my simple libcurl program using this compiler as

c:\curl\bcc32 onesource.c

I get the following fatal error

Fatal:Expected an option: Lc\curl\curl\lib

Compiler is only generating the .obj file and not the .exe

I am clueless why this is happening. Please guide me - I need to know
what will fix this problem and generate the exe.

Thanks

Abhijit