Windows - yet again

From: Kyrre Kristiansen <kyrre_kristiansen_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:15:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hello.

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully built curl on
windows 32 platform using MSVC 6 at all, with or
without SSL?
If you have, could you please point me to what method
used (project or makefile) and any special changes
done to the project or the code?
I'm trying to build it on my own, but there's things
going wrong every time (and interestingly enough,
different things for each version I try). If I do
manage to compile it, I'll be happy to supply the
required changes to make things work back to the
community, and even supply binaries if desired.
Anyone?

regards
Kyrre

=====