Re: Java & LibCurl Configuration?

From: s.e.t.i. <setigamer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:33:38 -0800

Hi, I'm Vic Hanson, I wrote the current Eclipse Java plugin for
libcurl (javacurl).

In order to help, I need to know what version of the java binding you
downloaded and a full source listing of your .java program.

If you use my java plugin, you only need to make sure you put
javacurl.dll in the classpath of your source program, or integrate it
with your jre.

I have never seen CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER and am unable to find it in
the curl easy options pages.

--
Cheers... s.e.t.i.