Re: a curl_multi_fdset() replacement? (TODO-RELEASE #55)

From: CIM Massy <mlk141_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:52:05 +0100

Hi,

I not only use libcURL but use Stunnel as well, and the same choice has
been discussed on the list mailing.unix.stunnel-users last month : they
came to the conclusion that using poll() would be the best solution.
(And for the sake of portability, when poll() returns a negative value,
it *has* to be -1 to be portable.

Philippe.