Re: Makefiles for VC6

From: Samuel Díaz García <samueldg_at_arcoscom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:53:37 +0100

Sorry to all!!!

I used the CVS snapshot and only have to change my build scripts (because
the SRC-Makefile.vc6 is sincronized with the LIB-Makefile.vc6 with the same
target names) and it works as I proposed some months ago.

Only an updated proposed, include the "clean" target in LIB-Makefile.vc6, I
propose:
 -- BEGIN --
clean:
 @erase $(DIROBJ)\*.obj