Re: Curl_easy_strerror and curl_multi_strerror link error

From: Tomas Franzén <tomas_at_lightheadsw.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 02:21:06 +0100

On Jan 22, 2005, at 1:50, Dan Fandrich wrote:
> From what I understand, OS X includes curl, and an old one at that.
> It's
> not necessarily "impossible".

You are so right. It indeed turned out that it linked with the old
(7.10.x) version of libcurl included in OS X.
I'm not sure why, since I included libcurl in XCode and specified the
absolute path to it. However, after I deleted every file referring to
libcurl from /usr/lib, it now automagically links with the new version.
... and curl_*_strerror works, of course!

Thanks! I could never have figured this out by myself. :-)

Tomas Franzén
Lighthead Software
http://www.lightheadsw.com/