Re: Building curl on Windows CE

From: Paul Nolan <paul_at_idruna.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 02:24 +0000 (Pacific Standard Time)

> >> -then I get the following error in config-win32ce.h(249) fatal error
> >> C1083: Cannot open include file: 'process.h': No such file or
> > directory

Sorry for the delay, my computer completely died. I have not downloaded
the most recent CVS builds, does it compile if you comment out process.h
and the others? If not, I was messing around with a lot of dummy files,
it's quite possible one of these accidentally ended up in my include path,
I`ll double check when I get my system back up.

Thanks,

Paul Nolan, CEO Idruna Software Inc.
http://www.idruna.com