Exception in curl_easy_perform() in Windows

From: hzhijun <hzhijun_at_huawei.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:41:17 +0800

Platform : MS Windows 2000
IDE-style: VC++ 6
Curl version: 7.12.2

My app is a multi-thread program which use libcurl to send and recv http messages.

When I send 20 https messages per second for some minutes, it shows the exception

at a specified address. When I summit the execption dialog button, my app will go on. But

some of the threads exit. If I send the same or more http messages without ssl per second,

it will run normally for a long time. I think it maybe the problem about curl calling openssl

related functions.