Re: cookies and proxy

From: Hardeep Nagi <shardeep13_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:38:05 -0800 (PST)

Yes, That was the buggy version I was using.
Now my things are working fine. This bug existed in the version I was using curl-7.12.1 whereas the latest version doesnt hav this bug , curl - 7.12.3
Thanks a lot.

Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se> wrote:
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004, Hardeep Nagi wrote:

Please don't start a new thread by replying to an existing mail. It messes up
threading in mail clients and web archives.

> I want to share cookie for different easy handles. So I have made a global
> share handle for CURL_LOCK_DATA_COOKIE .
>
> But when I set proxy for that handle, cookies is not shared among the
> handles. Otherwise without setting the proxy , cookies are shared !

Are you possibly using an older libcurl with a bug in the cookie with proxy
code?