RE: Compile problem with libcurl on HPUX11

From: <delphine.menjikoff_at_orsyp.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:16:33 +0100

Ok, I get the CURL 7.12.3 and I can generate libcurl.a on HPUX !!!!

But, when I try to re-generate the static libcurl.lib on Windows (using this new version 7.12.3) - I get 53 warnings!!! (like that: warning C4273: 'curl_multi_cleanup' : inconsistent dll linkage. dllexport assumed.)

Maybe it is not important.

Bur when I tried to generate my executable (who use only 5 functions curl_easy_cleanup, curl_easy_setopt, curl_easy_sterror, curl_easy_init and curl_easy_perform). I Have link errors (5 link problem on this 5 CURL functions: unresolved external symbol __imp__curl_easy_init...)

While, I hadn't any problem (any warnings or error) to generate the static libcurl.lib and my executable who use the libcurl.lib on my Windows 2000 OS.

Now, the version 7.12.3 works for HPUX but not for Windows anymore....

???

=° (

Delphine.