RE: PKCS 12 Support patch

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:22:46 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004, Samuel Listopad wrote:

> As far as I know no headers have to be included before that, but that is
> coming from .9.7e . I based the .9.3 test on the openssl documentation
> saying PKCS12 support was added in .9.3.
>
> Sorry bout the problem, I will try to correct it ASAP.

I investigated this problem a bit further, and this turns out to be the fault
of the zlib 1.1.4 headers doing a typedef named 'free_func' and the OpenSSL
headers have a prototype that uses 'free_func' in one of its arguments. This
is why the compile errors out.

In other words, we need to include the openssl/pkcs12.h header before the
zlib.h header and it builds fine.

I'll work on a fix.