NetBSD on Alpha anyone?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:36:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi

Bug report #1078649 [1] involves curl 7.12.2 running on a NetBSD/Alpha host,
and the kernel seems to be complaining on curl while in progress.

I find this odd since curl runs fine on Tru64 on Alpha and also on other 64bit
platforms.

Anyway, I need some help to fix this so I wanted to ask here if there's anyone
around who have such a machine and at the same time cares and have the skills?

If not, I'll probably just add this to the KNOWN_BUGS document and hope that
it either goes away by chance in the future, or that someone will take pity on
and help in a future release or so.

The problem doesn't seem to be serious and there are probably very few users
using this particular platform.

[1] =
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1078649&group_id=976&atid=100976