Stoping/Aborting curl_easy_perform

From: Hardeep Nagi <shardeep13_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:58:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Does anyone know how a curl_easy_perform can be aborted.

Scenario in my program: I create two threads. And pass the obj of my class( that has easy handle and manages open/send HTTP methods ) in both the threads. One thread is actually doing curl_easy_perform in a loop and from the other thread i want to abort the transfers. But I get error, What i try to do is i curl_easy_cleanup() that handle.

Is there any way to do this. That is stop the transfers, how we hav for web browsers .

Thanks( if u reply !)

Hardeep.