MultiThreading

From: Hardeep Nagi <shardeep13_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:22:32 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,
I want to write a module, which does all HTTP/HTTPS transfers and also want to include the multithreading feature using libcurl.
Has anyone done that before. Is some special care required. Presently I am using multi curl interface for it. But that is asynchronous, so I hold my client till its over.
Pls let me know if there is something marking to be done for using libcurl in multithreaded environment.
Thanks in Advance,
Hardeep.