Re: C libcurl max multi connections limit

From: Guillaume Arluison <ga_at_lacde.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:08:34 -0000

I'll let someone else answer for libcurl itself cos I dont know the answer
(and I'm interested) but 1024 concurrent connections seems really high (and
my job is 50% of time doing stress tests and I'm already scared by a lot
less concurrent connections :))
You said that your application is a client (with curl its usual :)) so it
means your target is a server. Are you sure the server isnt already limited
by this value of 1024 connections at a time ? It's rare that you can handle
more than that in the application layer even before hitting the limit of the
kernel/network no ?
<Gu>[W]ill[i]a<u>m<e>
http://www.lacde.net