Autoconf cross compile help...

From: Dan C <onedsc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:52:43 -0800

Noob with autoconf settings...

We are running curl embedded and compiling our own kernel, compiler,
glibc, file-utils, from scratch from source. The kernel is based on
2.4.24, but my red hat box is based on 2.4.18 ( I know - it's old, but
have no choice there). Once we build the kernel, glibc, etc, how do I
tell configure to ignore my native libs (2.4.18) and pick up only the
ones we built (2.4.24). I want to eliminate any cross contamination
in the build process. Looking for some pointers from somebody who
has cross compiled curl for other platforms.

Thanks,
Dan C