Re: POST problems

From: Andy Hobbs <andy_at_hobbs.uk.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:17:44 +0000

Hi,

Yes I did mean 7.12.2, I was having a bad day yesterday.

> Can't provide any help except to report a similar and possibly related
> problem! I've noticed that when I tell libcurl to do a POST but don't
> supply a body, it silently converts to a GET. Kind of an annoyance
> though I can work around it ok. I'd love to know if this is a bug or a
> requirement of RFC2616 though.

Showing my inexperience with http...
is the body the post data that is specified with CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS or
is there something else I should be doing?

When I've resolved this I'll try and provide an example c file that can
be added to the examples section of the web site

Thanks
Andy

--
Andy Hobbs <andy_at_hobbs.uk.net>