Re: Can curl return data in XML?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:29:21 -0800

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 06:00:40PM -0400, Leslie De Jesus wrote:
> Hello I am new to cURL just was able to download the result of a post.
> The result is in HTML. Is there a way for me to get this output in
> XML?

That's entirely up to the server. All cURL does is download the data onto
your machine. It's the server's job to format that data in an appropriate
form. In some specialized cases, you can request that the server give you
a specific form of output, and in other cases the output may already be XML
(XHTML). None of that has anything to do with cURL, however.

>>> Dan