Re: Windows CE (1/1)

From: Paul Nolan <paul_at_idruna.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:29 +0100 (BST)

> Nope, no shutdown call anywhere on any platform. It just isn't needed.
> Well, until now! ;-)

Oh well, I wrapped it in a #ifdef so as not to change anything for anyone
else.

> Please make a 'diff -u' output with GNU diff[1] and attach it to a mail
> posted to this mailing list

OK, here goes..

> > Also, how do you set the initial upload buffer size these days?
>
> You don't, at least not run-time, libcurl uses a fixed size (16KB).

I`ll have to see how it goes, it's a bit big when using a mobile phone,
you don't see the number of bytes transmitted move for 10 seconds or so,
but then smaller sizes like 2KB are too small when connected via WiFi.

Thanks,

Paul Nolan, CEO Idruna Software Inc.
http://www.idruna.com