Re: Windows CE

From: Paul Nolan <paul_at_idruna.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:41 +0100 (BST)

> Have you analyzed what data that flies on the network at that point? I
> mean, does the server really send the post-transfer response?

I`m not sure how to tell, but you gave me an idea, to try IIS on a local
machine, and I noticed the file handle of the uploaded file was not closed
until the program quit, which would point to the data connection not being
closed correctly. I added a shutdown call before sclose, and it works
now! I did a search through my old version of curl, and there was no
shutdown performed there either, in fact I don't see it called by curl
anywhere.

What is the easiest way of getting you my changes? I just noticed you
released 7.12.2 while I was working on 7.12.1.

Also, how do you set the initial upload buffer size these days?

Thanks,

Paul Nolan, CEO Idruna Software Inc.
http://www.idruna.com