Re: connect failed if set socket non-blocking,why?

From: 黄志军 <hzhijun_at_huawei.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:24:27 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Hobbs" <andy_at_hobbs.uk.net>
To: "libcurl development" <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: connect failed if set socket non-blocking,why?

> The library does appear to run fine with out it, though I found I had to
> use it for my own code under linux 2.4 (RH9).

it can run fine in HP11, Sun5.6, 5.8 and win2k without it .But in
unixware,the REENTRANT related option is surely needed in compile the
application program and _THREAD_SAFE and REENTRANT option should
be defined in config.h before make curl.

In my view, sco unixware is always makeing trouble to me :(