RE: Creating missing dirs for FTP third party transfer.

From: Alexander Krasnostavsky <ALEXANDERKR_at_Amdocs.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:33:21 +0200

1. Function name can be change, let's say, to
ftp_cwd_and_make_url_path() or any other name you think.
2. I can't see what is wrong, each of the remote servers gets it own
'entrypath', which is right and works in my tests.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Alexander Krasnostavsky wrote:

> The attached patch implements creating missing dirs option in case of
FTP
> third party transfer.

Thanks, but I have a remark about it first:

ftp_make_path() is a misleading name, as it not only makes a path, it
also
changes to the directory (given in the URL). I also believe your patch
bugs if you re-use a connection since you're using the same 'entrypath'
on both
servers and I fail to see how that can be right, can you? (The function
changes to that dir first, to start over from the same place between
multiple requests.)

I think this is just another example where a few test cases would've
been very valuable.

Thank you.