Re: Flag to know if the curl object used a previously opened connection

From: Joerg Mueller-Tolk <Joerg_at_mueller-tolk.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:51:12 +0200

Hi Folks

Sorry, I didn't read the beginning of this thread

>> And well if there is no easy way to do this, may I kindly ask to add
>> a boolean CURLINFO_REUSED_CONNECTION in curl_easy_getinfo that
>> returns if it uses or not a previously opened connection ?

This would be really great.
I try to reuse connections. Using and old connection might result in a
new NTLM-challange at the proxy, as the reused connection timed out at
the proxy.
With this feature I know if I should prompt the user for a new password
or if I have a chance to authenticate with the previous credentials.

Looking forward to the next release
Yours Joerg M-T