Re: SIGPIPE when uploading with CURLOPT_READDATA

From: Alan Pinstein <apinstein_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:31:41 -0400

Daniel-

I did successfully compile the patch on OS X. Took me a bit of playing
as I had to learn how to tweak the fink package to use the patch. Also
I didn't realize initially that the patch was against 7.12.1 (I had
been using 7.12.0).

Anyway, it does compile fine, but I cannot test its functionality until
I go in to work today where I have my test rig set up.

More to come...

Alan