Re: Proposed VC6 Makefiles patches 1/3 (.\Makefile)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:42:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Samuel Díaz García wrote:

> + nmake -f Makefile.vc6 cfg=release-ssl-zlib distrib

> Why is the clean target named distrib?
>
> Because it was the name that I see in one of the Makefiles, I don't know why
> it was named "distrib", I only preserve the same as I could see.

I think it would make more sense to call it clean, since it is called clean by
the main makefile.

> Sorry again, I'm novice using these "linux tools", I will have more care
> next time.

Can you please remake this patch in a single file and attach it? These ones
got word-wrapped multiple times and aren't easy to apply in my end.

Please also make sure that the patch uses correct (preserved) casing and
unix-style directory spearators.