Re: Modifications into Makefile.vc6

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:22:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Samuel Díaz García wrote:

> Hi all, i'm a new user and i've been some modifications into Makefile.vc6 to
> allow these new build configs:

It would be REALLY nice if you MSVC users also could document all these make
targets so that others can find out what they do and when to use them. My
experience says that MSVC users in general are not particularly skilled at
reading nor editing Makefiles.

> How can I post the new Makefile to the mainteneer?

Please make a patch using 'diff -u' and post it to this list! (For some
further details, check the docs/CONTRIBUTE file.)