multi-handle and information about specific easy-handle

From: Joachim Heymanns <joachim.heymanns_at_post.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:33:09 +0200

Hi everybody,

I have the following problem:

When using the easy-interface, I can get basic information by the
CURLcode returned by curl_easy_perform, f.e. if connection to host
failed (=7) or the interface was not ok (=45).

But when using some easy-handles with a multi-handle, I have no idea,
how to get this kind of information, as I do not call curl_easy_perform.

Is there a way to get the CURLcode, that would be returned by
curl_easy_perform, when using an easy-handle within a multi-handle?

Thanks,

Joachim Heymanns