Changing the originating IP of outgoing posts

From: Steve Murphy <murf_at_e-tools.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2004 22:01:23 -0600

Hello--

Am considering a fairly unusual app that I hope will make the world a
better place,
but it requires a fairly unusual thing: To post data to an HTTP server,
but give the IP of a different machine as it is doing so. I don't know,
technically, if this is even possible yet, but thought you guys would
know for sure.

Needless to say, I'm not expecting the machine doing the POST to get any
response.

Is there some feature in libcurl to do this? I've searched the
curl_easy_setopt documentation, and nothing seems to apply for this. If
not, is there any feasible way anyone can think of, to do this?

murf

--
Steve Murphy <murf_at_e-tools.com>
Electronic Tools Company