Re: libcurl 7.12.1 crashes when compiled with mingw

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 12:13:48 -0700

Ben Greear wrote:
> I am getting SIGSEGV in curl_easy_perform when I run
> my libcurl app on windows (compiled with mingw). It
> runs fine when compiled for linux.
>
> Unfortunately, I don't know enough about Windows to provide
> a stack trace or core file....
>
> Any suggestions are welcome!

I think this is mostly my bug. I was telling it to bind to
a local interface that did not exist. Still shouldn't crash,
but when you feed it the proper info (IP instead of device name),
it works fine. I'll track down the crash in the next few days
and send a patch if I can figure it out.

Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>